Send As SMS
-->

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring has finally sprung!

It is actually suppose to be 80 degrees on Monday. I am thrilled. The warm(er) weather is such a nice change. I found this picture in my iPhoto library. I took it back in the summer of 2005 while I was home visiting my parents house from Manhattan. It was the first picture I took with my Canon 10D. There isn't anything incredibly amazing about this picture but it makes me think of the days yet to come. Running around the yard with the dogs and sitting on the patio and drinking wine. My parent's backyard is a true oasis and I just can't wait for it to be warm enough for me to enjoy it. Azim and Mateo love to use the circle in the sunken part of the garden as a race track and chasing each other til they drop from exhaustion. But soon enough it will be warm enough for those days and I can go visit the koi fish and feed them food. I love summer.

No comments: