Send As SMS
-->

Thursday, August 10, 2006

on a lighter note...


i need to talk about leggings. you know... the ones that are in every store right now. i have a pair of footless tights i bought years ago and loved to wear around with my little denim skirt while riding a bike (you know, dont want to give a show for free!). my boyfriend and best friend told me how horrible they looked. i havent worn them since. i was crushed! they were kinda shiny and in retrospect, kinda didn't flatter me. but a year later, they are everywhere. okay and lets face it, practical! all those summer skirts and dressses you want to wear in the fall but its just a little too cold, you can. i thought i would throw caution to the wind and buy a pair at target for $5.99 that were a little bit longer and i thought, a little bit more flattering. i wore them to bed with my huge tunic sweatshirt (seen on the right - from free people) and not only was it cute, they were so comfortable. so then i wore them with my denim skirt. okay so i get it, this is this falls "trend" but i adore them. they are so soft, i dont want to take them off!! but i do have to say, these lace one and stripped ones, give me a break. who the fuck would wear that? maybe for halloween as pippie longstocking. who knows...

my vote is yes tho. im into it. like it or not. haha

1 comment:

vanessa said...

oh, abby, what did cowboy boots and leggings ever do to you?