Send As SMS
-->

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

finally! i felt left out...

today, i recieved my first african money scam email. some how it was linked to my kaboodle account, don't know how... but the whole thing is just too funny. i have a few things to post about today, but i thought i would put this up there to share with you all for a giggle.

Dearest One
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance to lead me to the right channel towards to be out of the critical situation i am now I went through your profile and i found you as some one whom ican trust and pray for God to give me a trustwhardy person who can allow and lead me to the right channel . I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.
I am introducing my self as Ms. Natasha Daniella , the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Desmond Yana Andani , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial assistance. , And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. E.t.c

I have sixteen Million Five hundred thousand united states dollars.USD($16.500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in clearing the consignment Out from security company here in Cote Di Voire ( Ivory Coast ) / west africa, I will be gladly to give you 15% out of the total sum of the money for your kind assistance.

please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email address:(natasha_dane209@yahoo.com) for further explanation on how we will proceed.

Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Natasha

1 comment:

vanessa said...

you never got one of those before? i will forward you mine and you will no longer feel left out, kind friend.